Restoration Hardware Chief Executive, Gary Friedman, purchased a modern mansion last month in Beverly Crest for $37 million, $9.25 millionContinue reading
- Honey Billionaire George Ruan Purchases $60 Million Bel Air Compound
- Bruce Makowsky’s $60 Million Lawsuit Against Zillow Dismissed!
- Calvin Harris Breaks Even with Sale of Hollywood Hills Contemporary
- Contemporary Mansion on Robin Drive Sells for $42.5 Million
- Restoration Hardware CEO Purchases Beverly Crest Modern Mansion for $37 Million